Bloc Studios was founded in 1996 by four art graduates and remains an artist led initiative to this day. Situated on Arundel Street in the heart of Sheffield, it is currently home to over 65 fine artist and crafts people, and prides itself on providing a supporting and creative environment for all it tenants.
Bloc currently provides:
- 24 hour access
- Free secure parking
- Cycle shelter
- Central heating
- Free WiFi access
- Affordable, secure, self contained spaces with good natural light
- Outside working areas
- Recycling facilities and communal recycled wood shed
- Kitchen and communal areas
- Shared communal garden space
- No additional service charges
Bloc is a not-for-profit limited company with charitable objectives.